• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sara Pichelli (and other ?infrequent? guests at signings)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I just got my Ultimate Fallout 4 back with the Bendis sig and I really want a Pichelli on the same book. Just trying to mine past and upcoming events, I don't see her popping up that often, and there aren't that many auction listings for her signed books. IDK if that's a product of her living in Italy, COVID travel restrictions, or just an individual choice. I suspect I could find other creators who aren't out there that often as well. Is there any reason to think I can get this signature without having to wait years to find an event? 

Doesn’t hurt to contact her or her agent through social media and ask.

She was at Lake Como a few weekends ago and several facilitators attended - I sent like 7 books. 

But I’d be hopeful, traveling restrictions are lifting and artists like Mattina are showing up in the states.  Esad Ribic was at Big Apple CC a few months ago. Peach is on the roster for NYCC, I’m sure more come