• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar Boy - Tenth Sale 2022 - Silver Age Batman & Detective---20% OFF all remaining comics on pg 19
3 3

384 posts in this topic

Hello,

So I picked up a nice collection of SA books.  Mainly Batman and Detective comics.  I will do a three day sale then invoice.  At the end of each day I Will post 5 Keys.  We will start tonight and continue on thursday.  Then finish over the weekend.  Lots of great books priced well.  Let's have some fun.  Thank you

Now for the:

:rulez:

•  No PL/HOS members

•  First  :takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.  Once we agree in PM then you can post the Take.  Thanks

•  I'll take Check or Money order for the Graded books, Paypal for the Raw books.  Thank you

•  I'll expect payment within 3 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

• USA: 1-2 Graded Comics $15.50

• USA: 1-3 Raw comics $6.99, 4-8 comics $9.99, 9+ Comics $14.99......

• Canada please add an extra $25 to the prices above 

• No returns on any graded books. Raws I am ok with returns up to 30 days after purchase.  Thank you

Edited by SOLAR BOY