• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is very frustrating!
1 1

62 posts in this topic

On 5/25/2022 at 12:17 PM, Prestidigitator said:

Business days.

1845351247_Screenshot_20220525-151604_Chrome2.jpg.2f6d44f61db56447f45e41d9f711fb2d.jpg

Magazine WT is 12 days, which I find hard to believe since CGC usually treats mags and economy like the stepchild they never wanted.

#releasetheeconomy

Edited by jokiing

On 5/25/2022 at 3:59 PM, Mark Goldberg said:

I did everything they asked me to do

Except "wait," apparently. 

Look, I know this is frustrating, but you're posting to a bunch of people who, as already noted in other replies, have waited 6 months, 9 months, a year...

It sucks but it's not a personal vendetta against you by CGC or some great crime. It's just the (crappy) norm now.

On 5/25/2022 at 3:16 PM, rumrunner71 said:

Except "wait," apparently. 

Look, I know this is frustrating, but you're posting to a bunch of people who, as already noted in other replies, have waited 6 months, 9 months, a year...

It sucks but it's not a personal vendetta against you by CGC or some great crime. It's just the (crappy) norm now.

I paid for the fastest turnaround time

On 5/25/2022 at 4:37 PM, Axe Elf said:

A slabbed Playboy makes no sense whatsoever.  It might as well be a Good Housekeeping, if you can't open it.

Grader's notes we'd like to see:

"slight jism on centerfold"

On 5/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, Axe Elf said:

A slabbed Playboy makes no sense whatsoever.  It might as well be a Good Housekeeping, if you can't open it.

This is most definitely a sticky situation. Let's hope the slab doesn't have a crack in it after grading.

On 5/25/2022 at 5:36 PM, Mark Goldberg said:

I paid for the fastest turnaround time

I get that. It's poor customer service, not a crime. And it's, unfortunately, typical nowadays,not an aberration.

You'll get your book. I know it sucks to wait, but all of us have been or are in the same plastic boat.

On 5/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, Axe Elf said:

A slabbed Playboy sounds like the coup de grace from a passive aggressive wife.

Or the nickname for a gigolo at a morgue.

Can't decide, but feel kind of bad for the poor schlub who has to put the lights on it to check for resto

Edited by rumrunner71

When you pay for the Premium Walk-Through service you do expect to get Premium Walk-Through service, still posting on a public forum and making threats I'm sure goes against any Attorney's advice. 

When all is said and done I do hope it's not a copy of something like ASM361, ASM365, Spawn 1 or X-Men (1991) #1

Edited by MAR1979

On 5/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, rumrunner71 said:

A slabbed Playboy sounds like the coup de grace from a passive aggressive wife.

Or the nickname for a gigolo at a morgue.

Can't decide, but feel kind of bad for the poor schlub who has to put the lights on it to check for resto

1950's Playboy, in many but not all issues, you are lucky if so get so much as a distant shot of side boob.    Those who must read those 1950's articles that delve serious issues of their day like "How Much To Tip The Wine Steward" or "How to inform your Haberdasher you don't like the cut of fabric without hurting their feelings" then pick up the DVD collection. 

Above post written in jest, mentioning because many here seem to have a mission to point out any and all factual (and sometimes grammatical)  inaccuracies - aka they have NO sense of humor.

Edited by MAR1979