• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can some one help me out I can't find this card am
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Can you make your actual question a bit clearer?

I'm not sure if you're comfortable in English, so here's list of what I think your question might be, feel free to just tell us if its one of these:

1.  You don't know what this card is, and want help identifying it.

2.  You are trying to get this card graded, and can't find it on the CGC website submission form. If this is the case, there's an "ask CGC" section where you can ask your question (I would provide more detail when doing so if I were you).

3.  You want this card, but do not know where to find/purchase it, and are hoping someone where will sell it to you or help you find one.

4.  This is your card, and somehow it has been lost/stolen, and you want help in finding it.

5.  You already submitted this card, and it somehow got lost/stolen on the way to CGC or at CGC. If this is the case, there's an "ask CGC" section where you can ask your question (I would provide more detail when doing so if I were you).

6.  Other issue - maybe run it through google translate before posting?