• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the differences between the re-holdering service options besides price?
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm thinking about getting a re-holder for a recent CGC graded card that has scuffs on it (it arrived like that when I opened up the package after getting it graded by CGC). I thought I could live with those scuff marks on there, but It has been bothering me, since I wasn't the one that caused those scuff marks.

I received the package about 3 days ago.

Is it possible to get a re-holder without paying for the re-holder service, since the scuff marks weren't caused by me (and I doubt the secure cardboard packaging caused it)?

Also,

What's the difference between the $10 one and the $30 re-holder service besides the price? Different type of slab? Do the CGC employees treat the card more carefully with the $30 option?

And, Does the card get re-imaged/re-scanned again and the images re-uploaded to certlookup or will the images stay the same?

That's all I got. Thank you for your time.

• Administrator

Hello

E-mail pictures and explain the problem to Service@CGCcards.com  If it is determined that the scuffs are bad enough, we will reholder the card at no expense to you.  Customer service will sent you a shipping label, and give you instructions how to submit it to CGC.

Mike