• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have their metal Charizard/Pikachu Graded yet?
5 5

191 posts in this topic

On 8/13/2022 at 11:20 PM, V8Racer210 said:

I just submitted 1 & shows grading/ encapsulation/ imaging but I only sent it a few days ago... hope we get this resolved soon... you'll make a killing if CGC figures it out before everyone else & announce it...

You sent in a metal? I’ve been waiting to send in the 2 Zards and Pikachu. Can you confirm they have accepted? 

Yes it actually showed grading and encapsulation and now it shows quality control... it's shown that it went through all the phases; I sent a regular card separate submission and they both seem to be going through the same processes at the same time🤷 They gave me the option to submit so I did and crossed my fingers lol

Edited by V8Racer210

My regular submission that i sent separately got shipped back today the metal zard is stuck in grading/ quality control🤷 hoping ill only have to wait a few weeks & not almost half a year like most... & hopefully we can get another CGC update soon🤞🏽🤞🏽

On 8/15/2022 at 11:04 PM, Gamepak40 said:

You sent in a metal? I’ve been waiting to send in the 2 Zards and Pikachu. Can you confirm they have accepted? 

Edited by V8Racer210

On 8/17/2022 at 7:46 PM, V8Racer210 said:

My regular submission that i sent separately got shipped back today the metal zard is stuck in grading/ quality control🤷 hoping ill only have to wait a few weeks & not almost half a year like most... & hopefully we can get another CGC update soon🤞🏽🤞🏽

Please update when it’s graded, I’m going to send my 2 in asap then 😬

On 8/17/2022 at 4:46 PM, V8Racer210 said:

Everyone's have been sitting at this stage since the pause in February. 

Please give us an update CGC! I sent mine in and paid standard not knowing this was a problem. I have been waiting, I am sure a lot less than others, four months. This is my first send in with any grading company and I had paid extra to get them back right away. The last email I sent, no one got back to me. I just wish I knew, like many here, what was going on with the process so we could at least have some type of idea rather than being strung along. Thanks!

On 9/9/2022 at 8:38 PM, CGC Mike said:

No certain ETA. But there's a concept in the mail to us right now. We should hopefully know how that works by next week. 

FINALLY!!!! 

Edited by ZQR

My metal cards came back today, some with grades, some marked NC "Not Suitable for Certification" and all were left raw with the grade slips slid into the cardsavers. Disappointed that we were able to submit these and get them back slabbed initially, and upon submitting more we were charged and raw cards were returned with no explanation.