• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have their metal Charizard/Pikachu Graded yet?
5 5

191 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/17/2023 at 3:06 AM, WesleyBeard said:
On 2/13/2023 at 10:28 AM, WesleyBeard said:

Submission 4108436

Date received 8/10/22

Still stuck on Grading/Quality Control since like week 2 of being there....

@CGC Mike

It's highly possible there could be a shipping hold on your submission.  I recommend calling customer service to find out.  The same goes for anyone else experiencing this problem.  A number of things could cause this.  One example would be getting a new credit card due to the one we have on file being expired.  That would trigger an accounting hold.  

On 2/10/2023 at 2:36 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

I'm sending my metal Charizard and Pika back today! Along with my metal Arceus cards!

I will update how long it takes 😄 Part of a bulk submission I am mailing today.

Package was delivered 2/13/23

Entered into system recieved 2/17/23

Bulk order with subgrades 😀

Mine shipped today I got a 9 they received mine 8-11-22 but I did call customer service 3 days ago & she said she sent an email to another department to let them know it's paid so not sure if that helped.. good luck everyone

Edited by V8Racer210

On 1/26/2023 at 2:51 AM, PaulS. said:

I sent you an email about this. I apologize that these cards were damaged in shipping. 

Everyone else, please note that this was an earlier style of holder that was only used for a very short while because the cards could move if mishandled while shipping back to the customer. The new holders eliminate any of these issues.

Paul

Not much of an apology, claimed to refund my grading costs didn't receive a cent. And even though their product was fault and caused the damaged refused to do anything but offer bare minimum based off original raw prices from very first submission. Cgc seem wonderful till they are at fault of something and then they don't give a spoon about their customers.