• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gunsmokin’s five and dime store
5 5

224 posts in this topic

Time to clear some clutter! All books are either $5 or $10. Shipping is $16 for the first twenty books. If you buy more than that, it’s on me. I’d really prefer not to do any international sales if possible. Given the weight and value of the books, I just don’t see where it would be worthwhile. I’ll post a title and a price. The books condition should be generally what it appears to be. This should run for about one week. Roughly 150-200 books. No hall of shame or probationary types. Returns accepted within one week of receipt. Return shipping is on you though. Books may or may not be individually bagged and boarded but if not, will be well protected for shipping. This is mostly what I’d consider drek so I’d rather not put a ton of time and energy into getting them sold. PayPal or checks or money orders for payment please. Here we go!