• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the different features or characteristics of the current CGC Trading Card Slab? (i.e. scratch resistant? Offers U/V Protection? etc.)
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hi,

The current CGC slabs are nice and clear, in that you can see the card very well.

What are the different features or characteristics of the current CGC Trading Card Slab that's not on the Main webpage? Is it for example, Scratch/scuff Resistant? Water-resistant or water-proof? U/V Resistant? Flame retardant? etc. etc.

Personally, I'd like to see more variety or options on different qualities/characteristics of CGC Trading Card Slabs, however, I like the current shape / thickness and clarity it gives when looking at a card.

Like, I'd like a graded card slab that offers U/V Protection and a more scuff or scratch resistant material or perhaps a more premier, thicker, substantial slab that has those features mentioned, sacrificing the HQ clarity for a standard clarity one but has flame resistance on it or something. That would be sick.

Edited by Houler
New thoughts / changed some words