• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple printer hickies in art box
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Morning all, 

I know some printer hickies get error slabs, and some don't, and I assume it depends on the size of the hickey. I was wondering if anyone could help me determine whether this card would earn an error, as it has three smaller printer hickies in the art box. It almost looks like Ponytas mane is spitting embers 🔥

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks, 

Chris

Screenshot_20220530-224008_eBay.jpg

The printer hickey thing doesn't make sense to me. I have a card that I've only seen two of them with printer hickeys and the rest on eBay and everywhere else I've seen are hickey free. Mine are absolutely covered in hickeys and didn't get an error. I think they just downgraded the card because of them.

16769379759368628666139928178326.jpg

On 2/20/2023 at 4:06 PM, Italvibes78 said:

The printer hickey thing doesn't make sense to me. I have a card that I've only seen two of them with printer hickeys and the rest on eBay and everywhere else I've seen are hickey free. Mine are absolutely covered in hickeys and didn't get an error. I think they just downgraded the card because of them.

16769379759368628666139928178326.jpg

On 5/31/2022 at 9:15 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

These are pretty large so, I think it would be considered Printer Hickeys error, and get a mention on the label.

Mike

Any thoughts on why mine may have not gotten an error label?