• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

938 posts in this topic

On 6/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, Complex306 said:

Mico Suayan - SFG

De La Rosa - SFG

Last Ronin - SFG

Jock - SFG

All have been SFG for weeks/ months. No CCS on any. Will update if/ when these change.

De La Rosa submissions have moved to GEI today 

On 6/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, Complex306 said:

Mico Suayan - SFG

De La Rosa - SFG

Last Ronin - SFG

Jock - SFG

All have been SFG for weeks/ months. No CCS on any. Will update if/ when these change.

Both De La Rosa subs have shipped

Both sigs and remarques of Last Ronin are now GEI

Suayan is GEI

Only Jock left now, seen alot of movement the last week

Edited by Complex306
New info

On 6/23/2022 at 1:19 PM, Complex306 said:

Mine is still SFG lol

Same with mine. I emailed last week asking about adding a special label since they added new ones after I sent my Suayan book in. They said signing was done last month so they couldn't add the label. But mine still haven't moved from SFG.

On 6/22/2022 at 10:49 AM, waynemel said:

Artgerm - From CCS to SFG 06/13 and G/E/I 06/21

Inhyuk Lee - Received at CCS 04/13

Artgerm shipped on 6/27 and received today 6/30.  

Inhyuk Lee is still same status

On 6/29/2022 at 1:35 PM, Skippeydoo said:

Same with mine. I emailed last week asking about adding a special label since they added new ones after I sent my Suayan book in. They said signing was done last month so they couldn't add the label. But mine still haven't moved from SFG.

Mine just moved to GEI today so hopefully you see some movement on yours soon as well

My Claremont books just shipped today, I believe I had pressing on all 3.

• Last Ronin team is still "Received at CSS"
  • Jerry Bingham (w/ remarque) - SFG
  • Jon Bogdanove (not sure this signing has happened yet) - "Received at CCS"

And the one that really kills me is that I still have a Mark Brooks remarqued book from last fall still outstanding. I've called CGC several times and supposedly they're trying to find where the book is because CCS says it's done but the other side of the company says it still hasn't been signed yet. So that's fun.

On 6/30/2022 at 1:49 PM, Complex306 said:

Mine just moved to GEI today so hopefully you see some movement on yours soon as well

Mine moved to GEI near the end of their workday today also! Glad we are finally seeing some movement. Also, yesterday my Mike Hawthorne book went to GEI. 

Well my Terry Austin books came back (4 of them) , then had to return 3 of them,  got them back, then had to return all of them again. They arrived back last week and 2 of them still have to go back again.

My George Perez books which I opted for just standard grading (plus CCS) half of them have Bad Newton Rings and will have to go back plus it looks like CCS didn't even touch them, but rather just held them hostage for a few months and charged me storage.

All of these can be seen as well as full description of issues in my Journal. 

:wavingwhiteflag:

I have cancelled my auto renewal of my membership.  

They really need to get their chit together. 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

On 6/30/2022 at 11:19 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well my Terry Austin books came back (4 of them) , then had to return 3 of them,  got them back, then had to return all of them again. They arrived back last week and 2 of them still have to go back again.

My George Perez books which I opted for just standard grading (plus CCS) half of them have Bad Newton Rings and will have to go back plus it looks like CCS didn't even touch them, but rather just held them hostage for a few months and charged me storage.

All of these can be seen as well as full description of issues in my Journal. 

:wavingwhiteflag:

I have cancelled my auto renewal of my membership.  

They really need to get their chit together. 

That sucks. Also, I like that you use the Journal this way and I might steal your idea. 

On 7/1/2022 at 7:11 AM, thesink said:

That sucks. Also, I like that you use the Journal this way and I might steal your idea. 

Thank you. Completely understand.  I have found it easier to keep track of it all in one place as well as before/ after pictures. 

Just had to stay on myself about updating it. :roflmao:

On 7/1/2022 at 7:08 AM, Ryan. said:

The case on my Suayan showed up with a handful of scratches but I don't have the energy or desire to deal with sending it back. 

Probably 75% of the books I've gotten back in the last 6 months have either had significant Newton rings, scratches on the case, or both. I don't bother sending them back, just takes too much time/ effort.