• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2022 at 6:14 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Im pretty sure my McFarlane book arrived at CGC but mine still isn't logged yet either. I hope they get to it in time. :x

If you still have your shipping tracking number then enter it under this page, and it'll show if cgc marked it delivered.

Due to your wondering I called one last time on mine: delivered oct10th still marked delivered, but not under submission tracking as.of yet. They said at first it could take up to 30 days after the deadline, and then when I pressed, they said up to two months after the deadline, but that McFarlane will do many signings ???

@CGC Mike can you confirm or should we like everything else, just wait and see?

Screenshot_20221102-094017.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, Ninja0215 said:

@ADAMANTIUMi DON'T KNOW WHAT i WOULD DO WITHOUT DUDE! YOURE LIKE MY MAIN DUDE LOL  anyway, sorry for the caps. That figures that a even I'm stoked about would be on a delay. I'm hoping its soon just so i know it's safe. 

:peace:

I just noticed today that my TM now show up on my view (Received at CCS) so it should start showing for others.

What's odd is my other submission is not showing up that had cutoff before TM like Rose Besch though I know it was received.  I have submitted others (Capullo, McNiven) but expect those to be logged later as they are still open

I have also noticed my prior submission are making some traction (Ngu, Hama). I will post status progress for those when complete.

On 11/3/2022 at 11:02 AM, waynemel said:

I just noticed today that my TM now show up on my view (Received at CCS) so it should start showing for others.

What's odd is my other submission is not showing up that had cutoff before TM like Rose Besch though I know it was received.  I have submitted others (Capullo, McNiven) but expect those to be logged later as they are still open

I have also noticed my prior submission are making some traction (Ngu, Hama). I will post status progress for those when complete.

I'm hoping! Mine was delivered Oct 10th, when was yours?

On 11/4/2022 at 4:16 PM, Ninja0215 said:
On 11/4/2022 at 4:04 PM, fatlab123 said:

Can someone tell me when do they bill for the signings ? It’s been while since I have done one .  When it’s received or the grading ? Thanks 

Supposed to be when they open the box.

On 11/4/2022 at 5:28 PM, DravinClaw said:

When I got mine done they charged my cc for the pressing first then later for everything else.

True. If you had a press, they may wait until it's "received by ccs", so can happen upon box opening but usually when they're being actually pressed they do it. Could be after the signing then, and cgc usually doesn't charge until back from ccs.

If no press, then it will always be in ccgc hands, so likely straight away.  :)