• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

951 posts in this topic

My 2 McFarlane books are stuck at CCS….. since 12/7

not sure if that means he signed already or how long they will be there. I only sent 3 books tho I already had a spawn 1 9.8 I wanted one with a custom label…. Kind of regret doing that now I see them flooding the market

On 12/16/2022 at 12:10 PM, Smurfy said:

Was curious if anyone else that submitted to the Jae Lee signing, had any progress on their books? Or if the signing has happened yet??

Jae Lee signing happened this week according to CGC.

My full figure sketch with CCS pressing moved from "received at CCS" to "Scheduled for grading" with CGC today.

On 1/9/2023 at 1:53 PM, Consequences said:

Does anyone know when the Clayton Crain signing is? My book is at scheduled for grading

per their social media post today ….

2023 is off to an awesome start and we had 4 incredible creators in this week for their CGC In-House Private Signings. Clayton Crain knocked out some of his amazing signatures and Remarques over the past two days. Check out the video for some of the highlights from his signing, and stay tuned for more photos and videos from this week’s signings coming soon! #ClaytonCrain #Venom #SpiderMan #Carnage #CGC #Comics #Signing #Crainbow

Edited by StillOnly25Cents

On 1/24/2023 at 1:54 PM, waynemel said:
On 1/24/2023 at 1:01 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Jae Lee was delivered today, and WOW!

20230124_125824.thumb.jpg.5f938b5a3b14fdc6fd42133959902ac5.jpg

Expand  

Wow, that is amazing!  How did you go about describing what you wanted?

Didnt have anything super specific in mind so my request was really basic actually: "Please sketch Joker and/or Harley Quinn". Definitely wasn't expecting a Batman or a full front/back cover piece.

Beyond pleased with what came back, love Jae Lee's work!

On 1/24/2023 at 8:12 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

looks like my McFarlane book made the cut for round 2 as it hit SFG status today 

Been a long wait for some. I'm sure patience is on others minds as well, must be a lot and I admire that McFarlane has it in him to do so  :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/24/2023 at 9:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Been a long wait for some. I'm sure patience is on others minds as well, must be a lot and I admire that McFarlane has it in him to do so  :)

again,he is being well compensated so I’m sure he’ll be able to afford a quality hand massage when the signings are completed … I do admire the fun he is having with it though

as for the wait, no bother on my end … I waited as close to the deadline as I could with hopes of other announcements to include in my shipment that never came to be

On 1/24/2023 at 9:12 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

looks like my McFarlane book made the cut for round 2 as it hit SFG status today 

When did CGC open your submission? Wondering if my sub made the second round. Mine are being "pressed" so my status is still received at CCS.

Happy to report another submission came back and it was pretty quick.

Clayton Crain submission timeline

12/13 - Received at CCS

01/12 - signing

01/20 - SFG

01/24 - GEI

01/27 - Shipped

Happy with the grades (have to think that 9.6's are the new 9.8's :) ) and how they look slabbed especially with the different colors he used for signatures.

IMG_2393.jpeg

IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

On 1/31/2023 at 12:04 PM, waynemel said:

Happy to report another submission came back and it was pretty quick.

Clayton Crain submission timeline

12/13 - Received at CCS

01/12 - signing

01/20 - SFG

01/24 - GEI

01/27 - Shipped

Happy with the grades (have to think that 9.6's are the new 9.8's :) ) and how they look slabbed especially with the different colors he used for signatures.

IMG_2393.jpeg

IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

Im sad i missed this one