• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

938 posts in this topic

So is there no way to get bagley signature and remarque along with Emberlin signature?

Edit-

Called support, no way to get that and no option for both to sign and both to do remarques either.

Hmm, well i have 7 books id love bagley to sign and draw on, but id love to get emberlin signature too.

Given the cost and timing, i guess ill wait for the next time and hope they get them both back with more selections.

Will send ultimate fallout #4 for bendis and bagley with drawing though

Edited by ShaggyB

On 5/26/2023 at 8:49 AM, ShaggyB said:

So is there no way to get bagley signature and remarque along with Emberlin signature?

Edit-

Called support, no way to get that and no option for both to sign and both to do remarques either.

Hmm, well i have 7 books id love bagley to sign and draw on, but id love to get emberlin signature too.

Given the cost and timing, i guess ill wait for the next time and hope they get them both back with more selections.

Can you not pay for it separately?  I was interested in the same, but figured separately makes it too expensive.

Does it onky let you choose one package per book?

On 5/26/2023 at 6:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Can you not pay for it separately?  I was interested in the same, but figured separately makes it too expensive.

Does it onky let you choose one package per book?

Yep just the selections you have.

You cant buy 2 selection on the same book, at least thats what support said on the phone.

Best recommendation is to get the remarque and hope emberlin returns next year to get his sig or his sig and drawing seperately

For me... i want to send asm 361-363, but its not gonna happen this time. Ill do bendis and bagley for ultimate fallout #4, but too much cost too soon.

Will save up and go big on campbell and then save up for next time bagley comes back

On 5/21/2023 at 6:40 PM, ak47po said:

@CGC Mike Since everyone is asking about sigs, can you maybe inquire about Alex Ross?

Thanks, Mike.

On 5/21/2023 at 6:40 PM, ShaggyB said:

20230520_152649.thumb.jpg.226baf3bee6e5fc8c10531d07c6d80c8.jpg

got it yesterday.

still no movement on xmen #1 from GEI status.

DeFalco is in 'Grading/QC'

Alex Ross no movement yet 

Bowchikawowow

Screenshot_20230530-155024.png

Still waiting on submission #1 to Chris Claremont. Was signed over 8 weeks ago and still in GEI status since last week of April.

@CGC Mikei have an open ticket with customer support but still they havent confirmed theyve seen my book. Is this normal?

2nd submission signed with snikt remarque was done the next day and has already been recieved.

Is there any way to speed up a inquery search for a missing book?

• Administrator
On 6/7/2023 at 4:41 PM, ShaggyB said:

Still waiting on submission #1 to Chris Claremont. Was signed over 8 weeks ago and still in GEI status since last week of April.

@CGC Mikei have an open ticket with customer support but still they havent confirmed theyve seen my book. Is this normal?

2nd submission signed with snikt remarque was done the next day and has already been recieved.

Is there any way to speed up a inquery search for a missing book?

Maybe @MattM CS can chime in on this?

On 5/26/2023 at 6:49 AM, ShaggyB said:

Edit-

Before you do look at Bagley Remarques on UF4

On 6/8/2023 at 4:46 PM, catch21 said:

Before you do look at Bagley Remarques on UF4

I did contemplate this real hard. There is literally a $5 difference where emberlin and bagely sigs are cheaper than bagley sig/remarque.

It can be really "ugly" or intrusive. Argh! I'm not I want then, but it "seems irresistible!" Idk  :sorry:

• Administrator

@ShaggyB @CGC Mike,

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I know this ticket has been open for some time. Our team is still working on this submission along with a few others from this signing event. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. Once Marcus (the rep you have this ticket open with) receives an update from our team in house he will be getting back to you. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. 

On 6/8/2023 at 7:48 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I did contemplate this real hard. There is literally a $5 difference where emberlin and bagely sigs are cheaper than bagley sig/remarque.

It can be really "ugly" or intrusive. Argh! I'm not I want then, but it "seems irresistible!" Idk  :sorry:

20220323_134249.thumb.jpg.b174f6112cc37fb06890b3e9f0210c28.jpg

i think bagley does fine with his remark.

I have a 9.8 id love to send him but UF4 with bendis, plus 8x campbell subs.... and then spiderman 2 on ps5, starfield mk1 and AC Mirage.... 

Too much ebtertainment dollars going out. I'll have to wait for the next time

On 6/9/2023 at 8:16 AM, MattM CS said:

@ShaggyB @CGC Mike,

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I know this ticket has been open for some time. Our team is still working on this submission along with a few others from this signing event. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. Once Marcus (the rep you have this ticket open with) receives an update from our team in house he will be getting back to you. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. 

Thanks for checking. Im on 3rd week for that ticket on friday and 9 weeks on the signing... and its been in gei since last week of april.. so im hopen soon.

On 6/12/2023 at 6:51 PM, ShaggyB said:

20220323_134249.thumb.jpg.b174f6112cc37fb06890b3e9f0210c28.jpg

i think bagley does fine with his remark.

I have a 9.8 id love to send him but UF4 with bendis, plus 8x campbell subs.... and then spiderman 2 on ps5, starfield mk1 and AC Mirage.... 

Too much ebtertainment dollars going out. I'll have to wait for the next time

Cool so they've got better! At first they were the whole cover and still hard to see, but I still plan Lord willing to do just that. :)

On 6/12/2023 at 6:55 PM, ShaggyB said:

Good luck, im hopen to get this.....

Screenshot_20230612_195408_eBay.thumb.jpg.7efeb3464fb5c70847476f624d032ebe.jpg

That does look good! And the appropriate markers that are visible.

I'll be sending in the asm 361 but Australian price, and given the track record, most have been in silver and a bit unrecognizable to me. Idk, sjust prayers, and trust. :)

Thing is hard enough to price anyway lol just saying. :pullhair:

It was a gift, and I'll be keeping it, eventually though maybe the "market" end of it will make more sense!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM