• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

938 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2022 at 2:59 AM, Consequences said:

Lee/Williams set to ship 9/6

Cowan set to ship 9/6

Milgrom in GEI.

Out of curiosity, when did CGC receive your Lee/Williams submission? They received my comic books for just the Lee signatures (no pressing) on 06/08/2022 and it's been on the Scheduled for Grading status since then. (This is my first time sending anything to CGC... and I thought I would receive these in time to give to my spouse for our anniversary). A

On 9/8/2022 at 5:16 PM, Skippeydoo said:

I have a few books I expected movement on that haven't moved at all. But today my book signed by Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan finally moved to GEI. So at least I have something to look forward to soon as the rest of my books like my Jim Lee one still is sitting at SFG.

Did you get pressing on the Lee submission? Mine went to Shipping status last week.

On 9/8/2022 at 3:21 PM, OrphanFruiteh said:

Out of curiosity, when did CGC receive your Lee/Williams submission? They received my comic books for just the Lee signatures (no pressing) on 06/08/2022 and it's been on the Scheduled for Grading status since then. (This is my first time sending anything to CGC... and I thought I would receive these in time to give to my spouse for our anniversary). A

6/13/22 it was marked as received.  

On 9/9/2022 at 6:15 AM, Consequences said:

Did you get pressing on the Lee submission? Mine went to Shipping status last week.

Yes. My Jim Lee book did get pressed. But has been back at SFG for almost 3 weeks. So expected at least a little movement by this point.

I'm thinking about sending in for McFarlane just to get something back, maybe a small modern sub too since they'll open straight away. Not sure if that precaution is still necessary lol

Oct last year econ slow and same from March of this year is all that is there now, not sure either of those would be back before McFarlane. Maybe the Oct Hopefully 

On 9/1/2022 at 2:41 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

Jim Lee submission moved to SFG today

this had a CCS press on the order as well

On 9/8/2022 at 2:48 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

GEI status today

On 9/13/2022 at 3:45 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

G/QC status today

shipped today

that was a pretty quick turnaround I'd say

So my Chuck Dixon/Graham Nolan book has been in Grading/Quality Control for a week. My Jim Lee/Williams/Sinclair book went to GEI 2 days ago, to G/QC today, and has already shipped. Yet the one that's been in G/QC for a week is still there. Happy to be finally having something finish and ship to me, but still baffled by the randomness in which things complete. 

On 9/15/2022 at 1:16 PM, DravinClaw said:

I know the feeling my Larry Hama book has been in SFG for almost a month not sure what is going on,I guess I'll call them tomorrow.

There are definitely random hold ups in places. Sometimes it sits in SFG, sometimes its GEI, but lately for me its been in Grading/Quality Control. My Last Ronin book sat there for almost a month. I had messaged them at a few weeks and they said it should ship soon. So I messaged again around 4 weeks and it ended up shipping by the next day. But when I got it the case was pretty badly damaged on the top and it wasn't the delivery service. Cause the box was in pristine shape. So my only thought is that it got dropped and jacked up at CGC, and someone just set it aside instead of getting the case replaced, until I messaged questioning it and they shipped it to me messed up. At least they are very easy to deal with when the case gets to you damaged and you can send it back as a mechanical error and get it reholdered without cost to you. So I'm not out anything other then my book being out of my possession again for another month or two.... Hopefully like my Jim Lee book, once it enters GEI for you, your Hama book moves thru the system quickly.