• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MISCUT!!!! M Venusaur EX from XY Evolutions.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I have this card I want to send to CGC but I’m wondering is it Gradable?? Would I classify it as a error card when sending it????  If anybody could give a input I would highly appreciate it. Thanks!!!

97CEA5C9-F8D3-48B8-88C3-E1CF3391A0A6.jpeg

2BD5B8CE-67CC-47F4-A074-E78BEEC59FD4.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello

I have included an image for a minor miscut example, and text regarding miscuts.  It explains what is required to have an error like this one mentioned.   I will also include a link to our error guide which shows other miscut errors.  

Mike

Minor Miscut, Miscut, Major Miscut

Minor%20Miscut_FR%20(1)20220127203010175 Minor%20Miscut_BK%20(1)20220204101126745

Miscuts are the most popular type of error submitted to CGC Trading Cards. They are obvious errors even at a glance, and they are relatively common compared to most other error types. Minor Miscuts are those showing at least half of one alignment dot in a corner or a card missing some of the design but not yet showing another card. Miscuts show part of at least one other card. Major Miscuts show part of at least two other cards.

https://www.cgccards.com/news/article/9851/error-card-types/