• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple submissions, adding subgrades to already graded cards and recasing
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys, french Pokemon collector here :)

It's first time here, and it's also the first time my brother and I want to send some of our cards to CGC ... so we have some questions :

1.) We would like to send two submission forms, one for my brother and one for me, because we basically want to send the same cards (the French base set 1st edition holos) and we don't want our cards to be mixed up during the gradation. However, we also would like to use the same shipping box to minimize the shipping cost. So the question are : (i) can we use the same shipping box for our 2 different submissions ? (ii) if yes, will our submissions be sent back together or in two separate shipping boxes ?

2.) Some of the cards we want to send are already graded by CGC (8 cards actually, over 60 cards in total), but without subgrades. Because we want all our cards to get graded with the subgrades, how does it work for these already graded cards ? Do we send the cards as is and complete our submission forms like if there were non-graded cards ?

3.) I also have 2 cards I just want to be recased (because old labels and there are some scratches on the cases). As far as I understand what is written on the website, it seems like I have to do a unique submission for these 2 cards. Do I understand it correctly or am I wrong. If I am wrong, how does it work ?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

• Administrator

Hello

1.   Provided you are sharing the same account, you can send multiple submissions in the same box however, each submission will be returned separately.

2.   Yes, you can send in the graded cards as is.  They can go on the same submission form as the non graded cards, and treat the graded cards like they were non graded cards.  (You would need to pay for the grading fees and subgrades).

3.  You would need to fill out a separate submission form for the 2 cards that you want to be reholdered.

Mike