• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2022 at 7:45 PM, Ryan. said:

That's what happens when everyone starts talking colonoscopy.

I tried to bring up real concerns that pass through my mind, it's not the end of the world, but fairly odd that no updates have been posted for two months on economy. 

I take that back, there was an update more than 2 months ago, who was kind enough to remind us he had posted it. He did that twice in 2 months, and it was the only resemblance of life. Crarpshoot or not.

It does get old listening to myself complain, yet there isnt much left in the tank on that either.

I'm giving out (thumbsu

On 6/2/2022 at 8:53 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Listen to all of you whiny turds.

It take a long time to slab a book upside down with lots of newton rings and just the right amount of puddling.

SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Your suggestion has been recorded. This thread's customer service department will process it and get back to you with an automated response in 6-8 months. 

On 6/2/2022 at 8:26 PM, CGC Mike said:

:popcorn:

I really tried to illustrate some concerns. If we we're over exuberant, it's because of not wanting to tie up the regular tat thread.

I understand there is nothing you specifically can do about tat, but we're trying to keep it together lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/2/2022 at 8:38 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

So....

What kind of savings are we talking about by going with the economy tier?:popcorn:

Well since cgc did away with the value tier, I think they took care of those first from last years price hike and doing away.

Makes sense.

So possibly after that, there were inundated with new economy tier piles, that must have been a lot.

So basically the economy tier is made up of the economy tier and what used to be the value tier. So the amount of economy books likely doubled or tripled.

It's not savings as for the money, but since the price hike and doing away of the value tier.... it's now back logged

On 6/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well since cgc did away with the value tier, I think they took care of those first from last years price hike and doing away.

Makes sense.

So possibly after that, there were inundated with new economy tier piles, that must have been a lot.

So basically the economy tier is made up of the economy tier and what used to be the value tier. So the amount of economy books likely doubled or tripled.

It's not savings as for the money, but since the price hike and doing away of the value tier.... it's now back logged

Just took a look at the current grading tiers and fees. 

$35 per Eco

+$15 to FT

No updates on fast tracks in 2 months?