• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

Question for everyone that has had books delayed for sometime now and still have no clear date on when they will be delivered (maybe this is better as a poll?).

Will you use the CGC service again after the long wait and lack of clarity on when the books will be returned?

On 11/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, 707comics said:

Question for everyone that has had books delayed for sometime now and still have no clear date on when they will be delivered (maybe this is better as a poll?).

Will you use the CGC service again after the long wait and lack of clarity on when the books will be returned?

I'm pretty much done with CGC (and slabbing in general) have 4 Economy orders in limbo and once I get those back in 2023-4, it's time to liquidate and retire. I've gotten so many random 7.5 - 8.5 moderns with some imperceptible stain or crease visible only through full spectrum lighting that I've given up the 9.8 lottery. Better to sell raw as an ''eBay NM'' :insane: 

Shipped 11/5/22

Delivered 11/7/22

SFG 11/15/22

I really wish I came across this thread prior to going with S Economy… Because after going through this thread from the very beginning to now.. I might as well forget about my books and I just started the journey LOL.