• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2022 at 12:52 PM, MB1952 said:

Question

is Economy Fast Track 20days True? Never used this tier before. reading previous post 1year still not graded! ???

It is true. Logical, no. True, yes.

Baltimore Comic Con 2021: Bought a copy of E-Man #1 around 9/15/21 to have it signed.

Signed 10/23/21 

CGC unboxed 12/9/21

Shipped 11/28/22

Arrived 12/1/22

Comic is pushed pretty close to right side a little part of the page seems pushed. At least it will be cracked open again 1/28/23 to add another part of the SS program on it and CGC will have it again. 

CGC will have this comic longer than I have physically owned it. Oh well, it's the game we play. 

--25 book slow econ...just grading...at cgc on 12-28-21...marked rec'd by cgc on 1-4-22...scheduled from 1-4-22 to 11-29-22, then marked graded...no change on 11-30 or 12-1, then marked shipped on 12-2-22...

now hoping the cases are problem free, as about half  the cases rec'd back in 2022 have had problems with major scratches, newton rings, etc...I will say I think tanning is getting hit harder than it used to..