• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2023 at 9:44 AM, dikran said:
On 12/30/2022 at 11:54 AM, dikran said:

woohoo!

3/14/21 GEI my last Economy box! The nightmare is over!

Still stuck at GEI :taptaptap:

lol is the year correct on that? '21?

I was about to sympathize that yours went to get a long time ago, but my 3/14/...22!! has only been in GEI since like last Wednesday! And here I was hoping that it would ship next week lol 

On 1/7/2023 at 10:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol is the year correct on that? '21?

I was about to sympathize that yours went to get a long time ago, but my 3/14/...22!! has only been in GEI since like last Wednesday! And here I was hoping that it would ship next week lol 

got so used to stuff taking over a year, but you're right, it's 3/14/22 :foryou:

On 1/7/2023 at 9:49 AM, dikran said:

got so used to stuff taking over a year, but you're right, it's 3/14/22 :foryou:

Well we're both received and I assume sfg on 3/14 then, while I'm glad that it didn't "jump" the line, I was hoping that it was the indicator that it'd be soon and hopefully still IS for BOTH of us!  :cheers:

On 1/9/2023 at 9:26 AM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

3/16/22 Slow Track Economy still stuck at GEI

My 3/14 is too along with one other boardie, of course mine only went to GEI last Wednesday....

On 1/10/2023 at 3:49 PM, dikran said:
On 1/9/2023 at 11:33 AM, dikran said:

went to G/QC today

And shipped today. I am done! Good luck to you guys! Now to sell everything and buy me 1-2 high end investment pieces!

Lucky duck lol

Congrats though! Glad it worked out for you.  :)

What's the typical wait at GEI?  I'm currently at 9 days. I really would love to see the workflow that explains why a submission lays around for X number of days with no movement.  What sense would it make for graders to get a bunch of submissions out to lay around for days at a time.  You wonder how your books go missing, or you end up with someone else's books.