• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

To remedy the situation, CGC should minimally offer customers that have waited for a long time to upgrade their Economy grading by adding Fast Track... currently it's like having some of your assets being held hostage by a company that is having a hard time scaling its business...

On 6/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, Frederic9494 said:

To remedy the situation, CGC should minimally offer customers that have waited for a long time to upgrade their Economy grading by adding Fast Track... currently it's like having some of your assets being held hostage by a company that is having a hard time scaling its business...

I would love to see the wording of such an offer.....

On 6/10/2022 at 5:28 PM, Kerdese said:

Today marks one year since I sent in my order. Still waiting for pressing. 

Lol it's been 8 months for me, and I'm not even awaiting pressing.

Ha. Ha. Ha. :(

On 6/10/2022 at 5:45 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol it's been 8 months for me, and I'm not even awaiting pressing.

Ha. Ha. Ha. :(

I don't even know how to find my order numbers. Maybe I saved a copy somewhere. 

On 6/10/2022 at 5:49 PM, Kerdese said:

I don't even know how to find my order numbers. Maybe I saved a copy somewhere. 

Well the good news for you.... when they hit cgc, yours will reappear on the submission tracking, pretty sure.

Me, sinc cgc has them once 8 months comes and goes, I'll never know. I can search the order number, but again,  that wont tell me its status. Searching only brings up the grades of the submission. So I wont know till they're shipped, and even then, i wont get tracking without calling :(

On 6/10/2022 at 6:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I can search the order number, but again,  that wont tell me its status.

If you scroll down there is a box that says "Download Submission detail".  When you bring that up it will tell you the status.  But...... lol, Econ will basically be stuck at SFG forever.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:03 PM, gadzukes said:

If you scroll down there is a box that says "Download Submission detail".  When you bring that up it will tell you the status.  But...... lol, Econ will basically be stuck at SFG forever.

Oh wow! Thanks! I'm new to the search tool, everytime I've needed it was only for grades or notes.

Thank You

On 6/10/2022 at 8:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh wow! Thanks! I'm new to the search tool, everytime I've needed it was only for grades or notes.

Thank You

It took me a while to figure it out too.  They don't make it easy, and it's insane that our orders fall off the regular submission page after 8 months.  CGC, get a programmer in and change that!

On 6/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, Frederic9494 said:

I doubt they can find our orders. 
This is the way I imagine the economy pile looks like in the warehouse.

Will retail descend into supply chain chaos this Christmas? | Analysis |  Retail Week

On 6/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

image.thumb.png.8caf1889575011d38c77d2ecf2e2b02c.png

Do they really care about the BBB? Doesn't look like it to me.

I only read  a handful of the complaints, but after reading them and seeing the volume of complaints I don't know how they get the B- rating.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:43 PM, toro said:

I only read  a handful of the complaints, but after reading them and seeing the volume of complaints I don't know how they get the B- rating.

Probably because of this:

image.png.ba2f7b0438ff4dfc45ef6fa71c2abf1b.png

My books have been gone since February 2021 with pressing and grading. They were submitted for grading in October. 

Based on TATs at the time I should have been expecting them by the end of June. The rep on the phone told me the other day I have 2 to 3 more months to go. And I'm not optimistic about that.