• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

đŸ”„ GOLDEN AGE SLABS + SILVER/BRONZE KEYS - OFFERS/TRADES/TIME-PAYMENTS WELCOME + TAKING REQUESTS!! đŸ”„
7 7

31 posts in this topic

OPEN TO OFFERS, TRADES, & TIME-PAYMENTS OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE 3!!!

Also, feel free to DM me OR post in the thread with anything you might be on the hunt for, & I'll do my best to get it listed or at least let you know what I have (sticking to slabs in this thread to save time, but I also have a spoon-load of raws on hand from every genre & time period :))

Normal :rulez: Apply:

No probies or Bad-List B-Holes :makepoint:

1st unconditional :takeit:wins the book, but PM's & offers are more than welcome!!

Priority shipping w/signature confirmation is covered by me to anywhere in the U.S. (international buyers PM for prices), insurance can be added as necessary.

I accept paypal, venmo, zelle, check, money order, or any other reasonable form of payment (no magic beans please (tsk) )

Returns are accepted only if the reason is reasonably reasonable.

My ebay handle is topcitycomics....I have 100% feedback on there (over 2300 total)...I'm on Instagram with over 3000 followers...and for even more reading, my kudos thread is quite thrilling:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/245483-top-city-comics-feedback-thread/

THANKS FER LOOKIN!!!  :banana::banana::banana:

On 6/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, Top City Comics said:

Quite the contrary...the little man WOKE UP!

Time for the action!

WzfwMAO.gif

Ghostly Weird Stories #122 3.5 CR/OW

Classic L.B. Cole Cover

Discount to anyone who promises to crack it out & finish coloring in the title!

No sales in this grade for a couple years, but a 5.0 went for $4320 just last month.

$2995 OBO

Image 21 - Ghostly Weird Stories #122 CGC 3.5 L B COLE PRE-CODE HORROR SCI-FI BLUE BOLT PCH

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Image 2 - Ghostly Weird Stories #122 CGC 3.5 L B COLE PRE-CODE HORROR SCI-FI BLUE BOLT PCH

On 6/5/2022 at 3:42 PM, Top City Comics said:

Seeing the new records being set this week is a bit sickening :sick:

Oh boy - that is a nasty feeling. I'd settle for a Startling Terror Tales 11 - especially since I missed the last one here on the boards by a freakin' hour. :baiting:

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 6/5/2022 at 5:08 PM, JollyComics said:

Just three books?  I thought the thread was popular but three books so far.

There's also some strippers, too.