• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Robot Man's Flea Market of Fun!
7 7

208 posts in this topic

Pioneer West Romances featuring Firehair #3 Spring 1950 Friction House Pubs

Big 52 page issue. Literally packed with nice GGA. Some has a Baker / Kamen feel to it.

Nice copy. A couple small corner creases, a small 3/4" lower spine split and a few spine stress lines. Some small cover marks. Well bound and bright. Nice interior pages.

$45.

firehair1.jpeg

firehair2.jpeg

On 6/13/2022 at 1:00 PM, Robot Man said:

True Life Secrets #27 July 1955 Charlton Pubs

Great romance title. Nice "crying bride" cover.

A little light spine wear. Corners have some tiny creases. Small piece off cover edge bottom right. Small water stain on back cover at bottom. A solid, tight, clean copy otherwise.

$20.

truelifesecrets1.jpeg

IMG_4680.jpeg

Take

On 6/13/2022 at 7:49 PM, Robot Man said:

All True Crime #30 Nov 1948 Marvel Pubs

Crazy, violent, hard boiled crime stories!

A nice, clean, tight copy with just minimal wear to corners and edges. No tears or major creases. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Slightly yellowed pages with no interior damage. 

$35.

alltruecrime1.jpeg

alltruecrime2.jpeg

Take

On 6/12/2022 at 2:25 PM, Robot Man said:

Perfect Crime #18 Nov 1951 Cross Pubs

Classic dope peddling cover! Even has drugs labeled on table. Love the guy holding the dame. Just say no to drugs kiddies!

A really rough copy. The photos speak for themselves. Still, complete and readable with full cover. Just imagine what a nice copy would cost you. Here is a filler copy until you can save up and find a better one...

$40.

perfectcrime1.jpeg

perfectcrime2.jpeg

:takeit:

On 6/8/2022 at 2:50 PM, Robot Man said:

Fight #54 Feb 1948 Friction House Pubs

Full of GGA including a nice Baker story. Some bloody content as well.

Solid copy with usual wear and a small 1" lower spine split.

$50.

fight54a.jpeg

fight54b.jpeg

fight54c.jpeg

fight54d.jpeg

fight54e.jpeg

OK, price drops are nice in affect as best as I could. I have tried to make these prices as affordable as I can. How often can you get GA this cheap?

So, take another quick look. Maybe there is a hidden gem you just got to have. 

Will leave this up today then send out invoices and close it down tomorrow. 

On 6/12/2022 at 2:36 PM, Robot Man said:

Two Fisted Tales #28 July-Aug 1952 EC Pubs

Awsome Kurtzman cover. Elder, Wood, Severin interior art. Some nice stuff.

Cover bound a little off on spine. A couple very tiny tears at top right edges. A long "subscription" crease that does not break color. Tight, flat and clean with just slightly yellowed interior paper.

$40.

twofisted1.jpeg

twofisted2.jpeg

On 6/14/2022 at 2:14 PM, Robot Man said:

Two Fisted 28 goes to PovertyRow. Many thanks. You will love this. The EC war stuff is some of the company’s best out put. 

Looking forward to it. I'm starting to look out for affordable ECs. Used to love them back in the day. Both Two Fisted and Frontline Combat set a standard for war books  And that Perfect Crime 18 I used to have in pretty nice condition 20 years ago but sold it. Always wanted to get it back but man it is hardly ever offered. One of the few books in that condition I would be happy to have ! I consider all 3 of my purchase bargains! (thumbsu