• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's up with that?
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Sounds like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

As far as charging a CC ...  without being authorized by the owner to do so, it seems like it would be illegal. Anyone know any lawyers?

What's up with that? Part II

So I was checking my new submissions and saw they charged my credit card again.  Then looked at my checking account and lo and behold they also cashed the check I sent too.  So, I called CGC and took option #2 accounting.  I had a longer then normal wait, there were 7 people ahead of me.  Then I finally got a live person, only to find out it wasn't accounting.  It was just a customer rep, who proceeded to tell me you can't call into Accounting anymore.  So I then said," well you may want to change the phone tree as it says hit #2 for accounting".  I then told him the story, he looked up some things and said he would leave a message for accounting, but I should email them and explain it all. 

It just gets crazier all the time.  :ohnoez: