• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!!
3 3

148 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, maidenmate91 said:

Just got back from visiting my grandfather on my birthday. Stopped by the new Steve Ditko tribute mural downtown in Johnstown, PA. Ditko grew up here, we have a exhibit dedicated to him at the bottleworks. 

Resized_20220612_163355.jpeg

That is awesome!!! Thanks man for sharing this!!

Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity. I have been going through a lot lately. I went back to the ER again as my symptoms weren't letting up. I was having chronic migraines due to my intense neck pain/stiffness. I was essentially sleeping the days away, and when I got up, I was in a state of vertigo. 

I went to the chiropractor to try something different. He adjusted my neck/back 2x since. It seemed to help, but my legs started to hurt a lot. Like a radiating pain. I returned back to work none the less. First day back was ok with some extra strength ibuprofen in my system. 

There was a moment where I suddenly ran out of breath and had to sit down. The 2nd day back started out ok. However my legs felt a lot worse that day. There came another moment where I lost my breath and sat down to regain my composure. I never regained it. I spiraled downhill fast, experiencing dizziness, walking sideways, and holding on to things to stop from collapsing. 

My father and my wife came and got me, and took me back to the ER. This time they did lab tests/ vials of blood. Currently waiting to see if it could be Lyme's disease. I am so sorry for the inconvenience guys. Please be patient with me as I can barely walk atm, and my energy levels are nearly 0. 

-Rich

My son just had a tick on him that had lymes. He was treated with the same antibiotic as you and doing great.  Here is the good news, treatment advancements are remarkable with this compared to 20 years ago. I know that doesn’t help that you are going though hell right now and I will be thinking about you.  Prayer sent too.