• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Puyallup, WA Summer Con June 17-19, 2022 Fairgrounds. Wm Shatner, Trish Stratus, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Eastman, Bisley, Lopresti, Ron Lim

13 posts in this topic

2.5 day convention at Puyallup Fairgrounds southeast of Seattle, WA, USA. Dealer's booths sold out but not much info listing those comic, toy dealers yet on their website. Saturday adult admission is $39, Sunday admission is $34. Media, comic creator guests and pro cosplayer updates here: great Puyallup pop culture con.

Face masks are NOT mandatory for collectors, guests, dealers or artist alley. FREE parking in the Blue parking lot.

On 6/11/2022 at 10:36 PM, gumption said:

The floor plan and vendor list are posted online now. Looks comparable to last year’s attendees.

I thought they took at least 1 year off due to Covid-19 rules then restarted the WA State Summer con in Spring 2022? Will drive down for this show Friday.

On 6/12/2022 at 7:42 AM, aardvark88 said:

I thought they took at least 1 year off due to Covid-19 rules then restarted the WA State Summer con in Spring 2022? Will drive down for this show Friday.

they were there last year. was my first con post pndemic. thanks for the pics.