• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Handle Comic Books?
2 2

49 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2022 at 1:56 PM, thehumantorch said:

Wouldn’t it be easier to just stack them  neatly rather than in a pile that could fall over?

What many don't realize about this "expert, with years of comic handling" is that he tossed them into that pile from about ten feet away.

On 6/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, Black_Adam said:

Was just checking out Instagram and noticed this shot of a stack of vintage comics at Heritage waiting for grading. My first instinct was to cringe, sure that these comics were seconds away from a gravity-induced calamity. But then I read the comments and noted the poster's reassurance (to another similarly concerned comic-fan) that he was an expert with years of handling comics exactly like this with not one single book ever damaged while in his capable hands. He must be an expert - I could never make a stack like this without it falling over. :tonofbricks:

Heritage.jpg.a651d7f5f8517c6264790811e1340aa1.jpg

So this was posted by Heritage on their Instagram account?

Edited by Dick Pontoon