• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA Romance
7 7

67 posts in this topic

We have Rare Romance and Baker Romance but there is no overall GA Romance topic, unless the search really IS broked!  :blush:

We have GA Horror, Crime, etc. but not a general GA Romance so I am being brazen as a good romance book should be.

Just picked this one up. The title has many interesting scenarios in their pre-code offerings!

Hi-School Romance #12 (Harvey 1951)

PS - if the search really IS off please direct me to the GA Romance topic and I will move this one there!

Hi-School Romance 12.jpg

Edited by PovertyRow
spacing

Not to disagree but I disagree! :whatthe:

"Rarest" certainly has a place but also a meaning. It would be a disservice to just plop any random GA Rom book there and would, by the powers that be, dilute the very topic itself! (:

Picked up a few Harveys. Really enjoying this new direction for me.

First Romance #10 - 1951. Reminds me of the scene in Attack Of The Giant Leeches just before Bruno Vesota comes upon his his wife (Yvette Vickers) and his best friend (Michael Emmet).

first romance 10.jpg

leeches.png