• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power Morphicon 08/26/22-08/28/22

6 posts in this topic

Anyone in the LA area or other facilatators attending this show? I understand this isn't the greatest actors in television attending the show, but I would love to get some actors to sign some comics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

On 6/13/2022 at 6:12 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

@cgcsketcherz dude that is sweet. I have this one and I wondering if I should have Romy J. Sharf, Alpha 5, sign  this one. I was totally bummed I couldn't have Stan Lee sign this and I missed out on the opportunity when he was still alive. I have other grand ideas at the show. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9ab131bda4eed5440ba3702101ff7a2d.jpeg

I would say if you have the opportunity then go for it. The past couple years, I missed out on a lot of bucket list individuals who have gone to the next great adventure a few by saying, next time. I also have a couple where some like Caroll Spinney signed on the last day ever doing signatures.

Not to go off topic but you did mention Stan Lee. (This is my grail Stan Lee book not slabbed but it was his last private signing.) 286217083_scooby001.thumb.jpg.be80cdfa80fe5ccae6ccc1e8b4e7536a.jpg

Hi all, I purchased a spare Power Morphicon 2022 ticket by mistake, and my friend who was supposed to take this spare ticket cancelled out at the last second. Convention is this Friday August 26 thru Sunday August 28. This is for a Gold ticket plus the following add-ons: con hoodie, convention coin, Friday VIP event (sold out). I'm asking for the cost of this ticket plus the add-ons, which comes out to $420. Please ping me at oferhirsch.gill@gmail.com if you are interested, and I can let you know payment details. Thanks!

On 8/20/2022 at 7:04 AM, OferMania said:

Hi all, I purchased a spare Power Morphicon 2022 ticket by mistake, and my friend who was supposed to take this spare ticket cancelled out at the last second. Convention is this Friday August 26 thru Sunday August 28. This is for a Gold ticket plus the following add-ons: con hoodie, convention coin, Friday VIP event (sold out). I'm asking for the cost of this ticket plus the add-ons, which comes out to $420. Please ping me at oferhirsch.gill@gmail.com if you are interested, and I can let you know payment details. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, it seems like no CGC facilitators attending the show. If there was someone attending, I would have bought my ticket to the show. Thanks for the offer and have fun there.