• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas 2022 Comic Con With Pics.
1 1

116 posts in this topic

Hey @ADAMANTIUM can you ask the dealers if they have dropped prices pre-show please?

Heritage feature auction was certainly down on some books, and up on others. More down than up.

Be interested to see if they have adjusted, or are sticking to previous pricing?

Thanks buddy :foryou:

On 6/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, Beige said:

Hey @ADAMANTIUM can you ask the dealers if they have dropped prices pre-show please?

Heritage feature auction was certainly down on some books, and up on others. More down than up.

Be interested to see if they have adjusted, or are sticking to previous pricing?

If I remember I'll ask tomorrow... I only had one slab that was wildly priced today, so I'm sure they are aware.

On 6/17/2022 at 6:37 PM, Beige said:

Yes please ask. Im curious too

On 6/17/2022 at 6:11 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Think I may go tomorrow. 

any decent golden age?

Not a lot that I saw. We'll have more posters Lord willing tomorrow, but plenty of raw slabbed and etc. I didn't find golden this year.

On 6/17/2022 at 6:04 PM, jsilverjanet said:

two things that stand out

1 - there are a lot of grades on some of those books that you normally only see 9.8/9.6s on the wall

2 - there is not a lot of people (buyers)

There were a good amount of people, obviously not visible when taking pics.of wall books. I went early and got in early, they're there (thumbsu

I don't think the celebs were on time either, so didn't pay to show up early for consumers.

I know it wasn't a ghost town for buyers is what I mean. :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/17/2022 at 6:22 PM, Wolverinex said:

On 6/17/2022 at 6:22 PM, Wolverinex said:

Yes please ask. Im curious too

The LCS I took the most pics of advertised what they were bringing on live Facebook feeds a week or two before today when the con started.

Their books looked priced about the same .