• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO's GAME OF THRONES - ARYA STARK series rumored (TBD)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

What happened to all the good prequel stuff? Instead we're going with established characters? It's too late now to fix them, you screwed them up in S8 of the main show. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. 

Excellent.

Arya on a killing spree around the globe.

Which will pretty much be it.

On 6/18/2022 at 7:27 PM, Cat said:

What happened to all the good prequel stuff? Instead we're going with established characters? It's too late now to fix them, you screwed them up in S8 of the main show. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. 

They are all active.

On 6/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, Bosco685 said:

They are all active.

Are they? I thought they'd cancelled another one? That's good news, I've been looking forward to Dunk And Egg. 

On 6/19/2022 at 11:42 PM, alexgross.com said:

are they gonna make a series now for each surviving character? cant wait for the samwell tarley series. 

This isn't the MCU.

:baiting:

It appears to focus on the Stark children for these newer series. The others focus on GoT historic event periods.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:34 AM, Bosco685 said:

This isn't the MCU.

:baiting:

It appears to focus on the Stark children for these newer series. The others focus on GoT historic event periods.

well apparently, it is becoming the mcu/ extended star wars universe. can't any corporation with a hit show or movie not make an endless array of sequels and prequels? ( it's rhetorical, don't bother answering, since we all know the answer.)

i was an enormous GOT fan. imho what they are about to do with all these shows will tarnish its legacy, though i know many will say that the final season of the show already did that.