• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Modern Comics For Sale!! Recap Pg1 Updated 7/17 CLOSED
5 5

460 posts in this topic

Batman Killing Time #4 1:25 Variant $25 SOLD!!

26706.jpg.4365013112a7741ddf34df3b56d366cc.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

26706bc.jpg.9ebc2ff5f53847b8652cb6a4422b41c0.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles

Ok, that's going to do it for this thread!

I still have 150+ more boxes of stuff to go through so there will be more threads or alerts in the Comics Market - Sales Advertising (Ebay, Dealers, etc) forum for books that go straight to gacollectibles.com

If you have any current (2015-2022) titles you are looking for you can always drop me a PM and I can keep my eyes open.

Thanks for looking and for the purchases, I 'll be back tomorrow or this weekend to update the recap and any final details.

Recap on page 1 and individual items should be updated, thanks for the additional purchases!

I should start getting invoices out this weekend, keep adding stuff it you want. :banana:

Thanks for the additional :takeit:

I'm going to officially close this thread as I migrate the books to gacollectbles.com & beyond, watch for more new books being uploaded there and I will do updates in the Dealer & ebay forum as well before I get back to doing another thread of Moderns.

PM with any questions!

Note: On any given category page on the website you can use upper right sort by Date: New to Old to see most recent uploaded

Edited by GACollectibles