• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Saturday, August 6

24 posts in this topic

Vendor list for the show:

Steve Wyatt

Bronze Age Batcave

Shin Kao

Worlds of Wonder

Harvey Doss

Adam Kellenberger

Mike's Comics Plus

Brett's Comics

ComicWeb

Dragstrip Comics

RJ Collectibles

SactoSanctorum

JCT Comics

Batcave Comics (Santa Rosa)

Ray Storch

Antone Perry

Santa Rosa Comics

DevCo Comics

And of course, Heritage Auctions. They point out: Heritage’s Vice President Barry Sandoval will be accepting consignments for upcoming auctions. Or if you’re not yet ready to consign, but have questions about how the auction process works or what Heritage might be able to do for your collection specifically, this is the perfect opportunity to talk it through. Heritage has auctioned multiple Northern California collections for $100,000 or more in the past few years alone and is always looking for more.

On 7/25/2022 at 5:58 PM, gumption said:

Gonna visit some good friends from high school in Berkeley that weekend. The timing for this is perfect! Gonna check out your website for the dealer list.

This is basically me also! Traveling to visit friends, and just so happens to be the weekend of the show. Looking forward to it!

On 7/31/2022 at 5:03 PM, silverseeker said:

@HouseofComics.Com, I see that stalwarts A-1 Comics, Champion Comics and Heroes Comics are not setting up…was there a conflict, or are you just giving some other dealers a chance to set up at this show?

Brian Peets is on vacation so he decided to skip. Alan and Phil are visiting the Chicago Con as buyers so they had to skip also. Shortboxed is set up at the Chicago show as well, I believe. Hopefully they all return for Nov. 5.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:12 AM, Aarrow108 said:

@HouseofComics.Com I did have a question: don't see anything about buying tickets ahead of time on the website, so I'd just have to show up early/before 11am to get the early bird entry?

We used to have advanced tickets on EventBrite but only two or three people were using it each time, so we stopped. The line moves really fast to get in and having cash makes it even faster for Tim at the door.

On 8/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

Brian Peets is on vacation so he decided to skip. Alan and Phil are visiting the Chicago Con as buyers so they had to skip also. Shortboxed is set up at the Chicago show as well, I believe. Hopefully they all return for Nov. 5.

Thanks for the info, Marc!

On 8/2/2022 at 1:02 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

We used to have advanced tickets on EventBrite but only two or three people were using it each time, so we stopped. The line moves really fast to get in and having cash makes it even faster for Tim at the door.

Thanks for the heads-up, will be sure to have some cash to speed things up.

Really looking forward to the show!

I shall be there. Still unsure of what to focus on. Probably either Fox/Fiction House/Fawcett GGA type adventure comics or readers of the SA pre-hero Marvel titles (TOS, TTA, JIM and ST). Maybe some crime as well. We shall see! Looking forward to this.