• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your 9.9s!
2 2

90 posts in this topic

I would ask @Sensei Ryanto show off his Walking Dead 9.9s and 10.0s, but given he has 95 issues graded 9.9 and 17 issues graded 10.0, I think it's easier if ya'll just hit this link.  I don't know of anyone else that has over 100 9.9 and 10.0 issues in a single series, does anyone else?

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=68877

On 6/23/2022 at 10:46 AM, BladeTX said:

I would ask @Sensei Ryanto show off his Walking Dead 9.9s and 10.0s, but given he has 95 issues graded 9.9 and 17 issues graded 10.0, I think it's easier if ya'll just hit this link.  I don't know of anyone else that has over 100 9.9 and 10.0 issues in a single series, does anyone else?

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=68877

Could that be called a "Vulgar Display of Power?" :whatthe: Pretty awesome though.

On 6/23/2022 at 1:42 PM, KB81 said:

Not as fancy as the ones posted above my post but this is my sole 9.9 I got back not long ago. 

51820752781_1776c3ffd2_k.jpg

Don't discount what is yours compared to others. If you love it, that is all that matters.

That is an awesome cover.  I rather enjoyed the 1st HoS story arc.

On 6/24/2022 at 9:20 AM, Crops068 said:

Don't discount what is yours compared to others. If you love it, that is all that matters.

That is an awesome cover.  I rather enjoyed the 1st HoS story arc.

Thanks! I do love my 9.9. 

I wonder... How many of these 9.9s and 10s people are showing off are purchased vs. sent in for grading. 
I must say I was very pleasantly surprised to see a 9.9 but I did not submit it. I pre-ordered this book in a 9.8 and the store sent me this. 
Maybe they did not open the box to confirm and just assumed all would be 9.8s since they did ask for a minimum of 9.8s? Not sure how it worked out for them but I am happy that I was sent  9.9. Mine came in a box from CGC and not in a box from the store I placed my order with. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:13 AM, KB81 said:

I wonder... How many of these 9.9s and 10s people are showing off are purchased vs. sent in for grading. 
I must say I was very pleasantly surprised to see a 9.9 but I did not submit it. I pre-ordered this book in a 9.8 and the store sent me this. 
Maybe they did not open the box to confirm and just assumed all would be 9.8s since they did ask for a minimum of 9.8s? Not sure how it worked out for them but I am happy that I was sent  9.9. Mine came in a box from CGC and not in a box from the store I placed my order with. 

The ones I currently own were purchased.  That said, I’ve had a few 9.9s and a 10.0 that I sold from my own submissions.

On 6/24/2022 at 9:13 AM, KB81 said:

I've only received 1 9.9 and it was a Grimm Fairy Tales J Scott Campbell Variant from around 2010.