• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I upgrade Premium Membership to Elite at anytime for the difference in cost?

4 posts in this topic

So If I am a premium member, but want the 10% Elite discount due to a huge shipment of books I want graded, can I just pay the $150 extra and get an elite membership that will then carry over through the end of my ongoing year membership?

• Administrator

Good morning, 

Thank you for your message. When you upgrade from the Premium level to the Elite you are charged the full price for the Elite membership.  This is done because you will receive an additional $150 credit on top of the credit you already received as a Premium member.  This will give you a total of $300 in credit during one membership year.  If we prorate your membership fee for the Elite level, then you would have to lose that additional credit.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thank you!

Hi Jennifer 

With upgrading, will the expiration date on the membership be extended by the date of upgrade or would the expiration of the original premium membership will stand. Say I upgrade in the middle of my membership year and I only get the upgrade membership for half a year?

• Administrator
On 6/24/2022 at 9:09 PM, doggnyne said:

Hi Jennifer 

With upgrading, will the expiration date on the membership be extended by the date of upgrade or would the expiration of the original premium membership will stand. Say I upgrade in the middle of my membership year and I only get the upgrade membership for half a year?

Hi, yes, your new expiration date will be one year from the date you upgrade your membership.  Thank you!