• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Multiple Copies of GR, MK, DS, Conan, Bob Hope, FF Annual 5, Scoobys, CPVs, Others: Thread Closes WEDNESDAY night (June 29) @ 9:00pm EST
2 2

176 posts in this topic

It has been over 5 months since my last sales thread.  I’ll start with books from a recently acquired collection of high grade multiple issues. Where it goes after that, who knows? Maybe some slabs, maybe some raws from the stock.

The Rules …

• No one on the naughty lists.
  • Payment via PayPal or cheque; in Canada, E-transfer is preferred.
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada: 0-5 raws, or 1-2 slabs, is $15.00; 6-10 raws is $20.00; 11-15 raws is $25.00, and so on. Shipping cost for 3 or more slabs will need to be determined by weight/distance. If paying by cheque, books will ship when cheque clears.
  • Shipping to the US via Canada Post: 0-5 raws, or 1-2 slabs, is $22.00; 6-10 raws is $28.00; 11-15 raws is $34.00, and so on. Shipping cost for 3 or more slabs will need to be determined by weight/distance. If paying by cheque, books will ship when cheque clears.
  • International OK, but payment only by PayPal; shipping costs of raws/slabs will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • Returns and refunds okay on raws if you see something I missed; return shipping will be on you; please notify me no later than 1 week after receiving the book(s). No returns on slabs.
  • The first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread which identifies the book(s), either through a quoted pic, or name of the book(s), claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM. I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can after a PM negotiation, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner.
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM.
  • My Kudos https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/377554-buscemas-avengers-kudosfeedback-thread/
  • I encourage you to PM and ask for additional pics/questions if needed.

I will be listing a few books tonight, followed by more tomorrow morning. Posts/pics are on their way …

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Ghost Rider 21, 9.4/9.4+; Quesada/Palmiotti cover; 'Gameboy' and 'Konami' inserts intact; first app. of Michael Badalino; mild stack crease on rs of fc; Snowblind appearance; $10.00 each; 10 copies available; buy all 10 for $85.00. :news:  ALL SOLD to greggy

GR21GS.jpg

GR21F.jpg

GR21B.jpg

Ghost Rider 31, 9.2/9.4; first full team appearance of the Midnight Sons (part VI of the story arc); A/J Kubert cover; books were carefully removed from their Polybag tomb; poster has been inserted into each book; there is a very mild ncb crease that runs north/south on the fc/bc that I believe to be a stack crease, not a sub-crease, and should be pressable; $10.00 each; 4 copies available; buy all 4 for $30.00 :news:  ALL SOLD to greggy

GR31GS.jpg

GR31F.jpg

GR31B.jpg

Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance 1, 9.2/9.4; (part II of the Midnight Sons story arc); Adam Kubert cover; similar to the GR31 above, the books were carefully removed from their Polybag tomb; poster has been inserted into each book; there is a very mild ncb crease that runs north/south on the fc/bc that I believe to be a stack crease, not a sub-crease, and should be pressable; $5.00 each; 12 copies available; buy all 12 for $52.00 :news:  ALL SOLD to zoso99

GRB1GS.jpg

GRBSOV1F.jpg

GRBSOV!B.jpg

On 6/23/2022 at 7:53 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Ghost Rider 31, 9.2/9.4; first full team appearance of the Midnight Sons (part VI of the story arc); A/J Kubert cover; books were carefully removed from their Polybag tomb; poster has been inserted into each book; there is a very mild ncb crease that runs north/south on the fc/bc that I believe to be a stack crease, not a sub-crease, and should be pressable; $10.00 each; 4 copies available; buy all 4 for $30.00

GR31GS.jpg

GR31F.jpg

GR31B.jpg

:takeit:all 4 for $30

On 6/23/2022 at 7:50 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Ghost Rider 21, 9.4/9.4+; Quesada/Palmiotti cover; 'Gameboy' and 'Konami' inserts intact; first app. of Michael Badalino; mild stack crease on rs of fc; Snowblind appearance; $10.00 each; 10 copies available; buy all 10 for $85.00.

GR21GS.jpg

GR21F.jpg

GR21B.jpg

:takeit:all 10 for $85

On 6/23/2022 at 7:54 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance 1, 9.2/9.4; (part II of the Midnight Sons story arc); Adam Kubert cover; similar to the GR31 above, the books were carefully removed from their Polybag tomb; poster has been inserted into each book; there is a very mild ncb crease that runs north/south on the fc/bc that I believe to be a stack crease, not a sub-crease, and should be pressable; $5.00 each; 12 copies available; buy all 12 for $52.00

GRB1GS.jpg

GRBSOV1F.jpg

GRBSOV!B.jpg

take