• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD/CLOSED! MARGE SIMPSON AND LIFE IN HELL SKETCHED MATT GROENING! S/N LTD BARRY WINDSOR SMITH HCs! SIGNED ALEX ROSS, PAUL DINI TREASURY SIZE BATS, SUPES, WW, SHAZAM!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

SOLD/CLOSED
Okay got some weird and wacky rare stuff to throw up. the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to the book collection. Feel free to ask questions, but i will try to describe as best i can. I may take the groening art and put it in original art section, will see...

1. SIGNED RARE MATT GROENING SIMPSONS + 2 SKETCHED LIFE IN HELL 1ST PRINT BOOKS! $800
Well I am not really ready to offer this group of signed and sketched matt groening art. I got these at san diego comic con and the pieces are dated. The marge sketch is on a comic backing board. The books are first prints.
groening-marge-sketch.jpg
bigbookhell-groening-sketch.jpg
bigbookhell-groening-cover.jpg
hugebookhell-groening-sketch.jpg
hugebookhell-groening-cover.jpg

2. 2 SIGNED RARE NUMBERED BARRY WINDSOR SMITH HARDCOVERS! $500 set

Two older out of print rare signed and numbered hardcovers by barry windsor smith. these are not individually numbered, but limited to a certain number and have a vellum signature pages added. See pics. The FREEBOOTERS is limited to 350, and the YOUNG GODS is limited to 400. 
IMG-7947.jpg
IMG-7949.jpg
IMG-7950.jpg
IMG-7954.jpg

3. ALEX ROSS / PAUL DINI SIGNED! 
OVERSIZED SET OF WONDER WOMAN, BATMAN, SUPERMAN, SHAZAM! $500

I can't remember which year but I got alex ross to sign these at a wizard world chicago show in the early 2000s. Paul dini i got at a calgary show years later. They are in great shape.
superman-signed-f.jpg
batman-signed-f.jpg

ww-signed-f.jpg
shazam-signed-f.jpg

Raw books that are signed do not come with COA. I will describe where and how i got them signed.

PLEASE READ:  
any questions or offers please DM me.

1. The first person in the thread to post gets it. 

2. payments (i need to receive full amount of invoice): PayPal, EMT, and Money Order
3. shipping TO BE QUOTED us for conus + canada. int'l shipping tbd - contact me prior to sale for exact quote.
4. Check out kudos thread and leave feedback when done an transaction.

5. no refunds/returns on cgc books.
6. pricing in US funds.
7. No Probies, HOSers, or those on ignore. Available to board members only.
8. Any reference to time in thread is EST.

9. Time payments are easily arranged. 25% down non-refundable deposit. 

PICS:

Edited by brettfes
CLOSED THREAD