• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Akron-Summit Comic Con, Sunday, June 26, 2022

4 posts in this topic

I’ll be setting up for the 1st time in several years!  Ron just sent me a message that a table opened up at the last second so I’ll scrounge up 6 or 7 long boxes of cheap books.  I’ve got no time to price anything so it will be a bunch of $5 or $10 flat price books.

I ended up blowing out 6 long boxes of my lowest priced books for about 10x the booth price so I left happy and a hour early.  There wasn’t much on my buy list so I only spent a hundred or so.  The next show I should have time to prep and hopefully get rid of another batch of books.

Nothing really hot from a request standpoint and most of the discussions were about how slow eBay was and how bad the slow down will get.

Good seeing you again.  The lady at the front door mentioned that they got over 600 people through the door.  It was a good show for just about everyone including myself.  I even landed a half dozen early silver age DC comics from a guy who use to set up.  It seems like being in a different location brings a different crowd with different wants and it paid off.

Mark