• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Trading Spouses, the tv show

27 posts in this topic

nahhh, the one where the hillbilly/swingblade/forest gump guy went to live with the jewish lawyer family on manhattan's east side and the NY lawyer went to live in the trailer was sort of boring, and I assure you, no sampling was going on. gump / swing blade was a pleasant fellow who was adored by the family like some sort of retarded pet and while the lawyer couldn't deal with the insane hillbilly children, he was utterly uninterested in the hillbilly wife whom he took out to a fancy meal in Atlanta and she thanked him by saying she preferred McDonalds.

the new york mother was pretty terrible, but not in a mean way to the guest, just sort of "uuhhg, stop bragging about all your money when you're probably up to your ears in credit card bills, mortgage payments and tuition bills"

Just another instance of Fox exploiting the ignorant and stupid for its own ends. That station is, unequivocally, the worst on TV. Between this trash, and the rest of its lineup filled with reality garbage, it has lost any cred it once had for putting on shows like the Simpsons. Not counting pro football, I seriously watch less than an hour of TV a week. Not hard to figure out why...

I think this is an excellent season for watching TV. I only watch one Fox show, Prison Break.

I just can't make myself watch Prison Break. It just annoys me. You are right about this being a good season to watch TV. I used to just stick with cable channels but network TV has brought their programming up quite a bit. I attribute it to "Eveybody Loves Raymond" saying bye, bye.