• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]

21 posts in this topic

DoFP fans rejoice!

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.  

Shipping (domestic):  Domestic shipping is by insured USPS priority and is included in the book price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books since you know what you're getting.  

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or we have some other beef (on my ignore list, bad con interaction, etc.)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).

And here it is.  A beautiful 9.4 copy with white pages, signed by Chris Claremont in December of '21.

$365 shipped

SS front.JPG

SS rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

An addition or three coming today.

First up is a 7.0 blue label of Incredible Hulk 271, with white pages, a dynamite spine cut, and a custom Hulk label.  1st comic appearance of Rocket Racoon.

Were I looking to keep this book long term, I'd send it to a good presser as I think it has room to go at least another 0.5 higher.

removed

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Batman 30 is up next.  A beautiful 5.0 blue with off-white pages, great WWII cover and the first appearance of Ally Babble.  

I see three recent precedents on eBay to cite -- a 1.5 missing a big chunk of front cover sold for $629, the Rockford 6.5 sold for $2500 (at least according to watchcount.com, it sold at list price), and a 7.0 is currently listed with an ask of $2189.  

Let's call this guy $1500 shipped

30 front.JPG

30 rear.JPG

Iron Man and Sub-Mariner 1, 9.0(R) with off-white pages.  Slight amateur color touch on cover.

Asks on eBay seem to be consistently over $1,000, and a 9.0 blue recently went for $849.  I'll ask a little more than half of that.

removed

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

On 6/30/2022 at 2:53 AM, mattn792 said:

Batman 30 is up next.  A beautiful 5.0 blue with off-white pages, great WWII cover and the first appearance of Ally Babble.  

I see three recent precedents on eBay to cite -- a 1.5 missing a big chunk of front cover sold for $629, the Rockford 6.5 sold for $2500 (at least according to watchcount.com, it sold at list price), and a 7.0 is currently listed with an ask of $2189.  

30 front.JPG

30 rear.JPG

Any more GA? 

Mid-week price cuts made on 3 of the 4 books listed.  Batman 30 was the only one without a change, but that's moreso due to the trickiness of pricing GA books.  If you think I'm off base on that one, send me an offer :foryou:

Hoping to add a few more books to the thread later tonight.

First addition for today -- Amazing Spider-Man 66, 8.0 blue with off-white to white pages.  Great Mysterio cover.  But I have two copies, so this one can be yours for...

$old

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

On 7/6/2022 at 1:24 PM, mattn792 said:

First addition for today -- Amazing Spider-Man 66, 8.0 blue with off-white to white pages.  Great Mysterio cover.  But I have two copies, so this one can be yours for...

$335 shipped

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

:takeit:

On 6/29/2022 at 8:53 PM, mattn792 said:

30 front.JPG

30 rear.JPG

Let's call Batman $1195 shipped