• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stranger Things Signature series

4 posts in this topic

Before you go too far down this road for cards, consider checking the CGC website to see if the cards you are interested in getting graded are even on the list of approved CGC card sets, or what signing services (if any) there are for CGC graded cards.

At this time, they only grade cards from Trading Card Games, though that may change at some point

good luck

For a comic, I'm sure it is possible (there may even already be some on ebay or other sites).  I suggest reading the CGC website to figure out what CGC SS is, and then poke around the "Signature Room" subforum, especially the 'noob' thread stickied at the top of the page.  Then ask your questions there (in that subforum) if you still have them.

On 6/29/2022 at 12:37 PM, revat said:

Before you go too far down this road for cards, consider checking the CGC website to see if the cards you are interested in getting graded are even on the list of approved CGC card sets, or what signing services (if any) there are for CGC graded cards.

At this time, they only grade cards from Trading Card Games, though that may change at some point

good luck

For a comic, I'm sure it is possible (there may even already be some on ebay or other sites).  I suggest reading the CGC website to figure out what CGC SS is, and then poke around the "Signature Room" subforum, especially the 'noob' thread stickied at the top of the page.  Then ask your questions there (in that subforum) if you still have them.

Does cgc have a eBay account where they sell stuff? Like their own official account lol

On 6/29/2022 at 9:45 AM, Travaran said:

Does cgc have a eBay account where they sell stuff? Like their own official account lol

no, I think that would be considered a huge conflict of interest, at least in terms of items they grade.

Maybe they could sell some supplies (like boxes or bags) or merchandise (like tshirts) reasonably.  I do think they sell submission kits to help make it easier.