• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Filya Bratukhin Appreciation Thread -Wimmelbilder Galore!
2 2

67 posts in this topic

Really enjoying Bratukhin's artwork so I decided to create a thread showcasing his current and upcoming artwork. 

There have been a lot of rave reviews of his new series Agent of Worlde. Anyone read it yet?  I'm getting my copies in the mail soon.

Come join and enjoy his detailed work.

@Jesse-Lee  @Ryan.

FOJQiXRXEAgd0H9.thumb.jpg.719d86f342f4a44bcd92152cfe283f01.jpg

1932323577_batmanprelim8.thumb.jpg.d59318caaff5b7e7a18e9064b2e281a4.jpg

vPnzaTls_2905222137421sbpi.jpg

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1822032

2004595_xl.jpg

Rest of his OA on CAF

https://www.comicartfans.com/searchresult.asp?txtsearch=Filya Bratukhin

*EDIT*  For collectors.  Here is his list of work so far in order of publication. Work in Progress

Batman Vol.3 #124

Deathstroke Inc. #10

DC vs. Vampires #12

Dark Knights of Steel #8

Agent of W.O.R.L.D.E. #1-4

Harley Quinn Vol.4 #31

The Treatment-French Magazine MetalHurlant

Knight Terrors: Superman #1

Nature's Labyrinth #1-6 (and it looks the Trade Paperback will have a different cover)

Edited by WolverineX
MetalHurlant

Reading that thread title, was wondering if I was having a stroke. Words...did not...make sense to me.

Anyway, now I understand! Cool stuff, not familiar with them, but has a Darrow/Moebius/Fisher type vibe. Very cool!

On 7/10/2022 at 7:05 AM, Ryan. said:

Looks like the Deathstroke cover is really taking off. The Batman cover less so, which I assume is related to print count.

Yes, that Deathstroke variant is blasting off.  

The artist posted a bunch  of his art from Agent of worde and it's superb.  Can't wait for more covers.  .

FXPMvY8WAAU374n?format=jpg&name=small

FXPMvY-X0AEZ0y2?format=jpg&name=small

On 7/14/2022 at 5:56 PM, valiantman said:

Filya Bratukhin = "Fill Ya Bracket In!"

image.jpeg.bd7b70f817864c8685440689def7aa97.jpeg

It’s never too early for March Madness!

On 7/14/2022 at 8:17 PM, Beastfeast said:

I feel terrible for the colorist.  Great style, though. 

On 7/14/2022 at 8:17 PM, Beastfeast said:

I feel terrible for the colorist.  Great style, though. 

Yeah kudos the the colorist.   would be interesting to see who it is. 

I saw the artist mentioned that he is partially color blind on twitter, so it's great how the final piece turned out.  

I have alway loved Moebius, and Bratukhin is strikingly similar with maybe more detail. 

On 9/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, WolverineX said:

For original Art fans,  some of Bratukhin-s original art went for sale yesterday.  About half are left. 

https://inkyknuckles.com/filya-bratukhin

Thanks that is so cool! I haven't been reading as much due to time, but I'd have to go with the busiest artwork if I was inclined. Still the opportunity is cool!

Especially the prices. :)

Given the $$ after artists get going these days eek. :eek:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, PeterPark said:

Wow... Thanks, I ordered one, but that has to be a mistake, right? We'll see if they honor it - all the other 1:25s on their eBay store are $15-20 at a minimum, with many at $50 or more. And I can't imagine DC vs Vampires is a highly ordered title...

Edited to add - I found 2 other preorders on eBay for this; one for $53 and one for $79.

Edited by Jesse-Lee

On 9/25/2022 at 3:47 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Wow... Thanks, I ordered one, but that has to be a mistake, right? We'll see if they honor it - all the other 1:25s on their eBay store are $15-20 at a minimum, with many at $50 or more. And I can't imagine DC vs Vampires is a highly ordered title...

Edited to add - I found 2 other preorders on eBay for this; one for $53 and one for $79.

Dunno...I was looking for a decent price on a copy and there was that listing from a voluminous seller...that's a lot of copies to qualify for though...we'll see what happens

On 9/25/2022 at 5:34 PM, PeterPark said:

Dunno...I was looking for a decent price on a copy and there was that listing from a voluminous seller...that's a lot of copies to qualify for though...we'll see what happens

Looks like it's now listed as $49.99 at that link. I haven't gotten any sort of cancellation yet...

Edited by Jesse-Lee