• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Diego Comic Con full show Exhibitor and Attendee pass for sale! Offer ends July 5th

5 posts in this topic

Since there is no Torpedo Con this year as an alternative, I am going to make some badges available for purchase.

For those that don't know, each dealer is given an allotment of badges for booth staff and customers, and then is allowed to purchase a limited number of extra badges for other customers who would like to get in. The cost on these badges is $507.50 for the exhibitor full show badges, and $311.50 for regular attendee badges. This offer is available only until July 5th or until badges sell out. 

There are a few qualifications I am placing on these badges and these must be followed without exception

1. Badge must be prepaid, and must be fee free. I am not making a dime off of these badges. This is a good will offer just trying to get customers who were shut out into the hall. 

2. Badges may not be resold under ANY circumstances. 

3. You must be intending to purchase Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age comics at the show. These badges are not so you can walk around in a Deadpool costume texting on your phone. Serious customers only. 

4. No refunds on badges. I can't get my money back, and neither can you. 

5. Badges must be picked up IN PERSON between 12-2 on Weds prior to the show opening. I won't be able to leave the booth once the show begins. 

6. I ask that you at least try to find something in my booth to buy. You are not required to buy anything. If I don't have anything for you, that's on me.

If you are interested in attending the show, please drop me a PM. 

Dale

Thanks Dale. A wonderful gesture on your part. Sadly, SDCC does not deem it necessary to update their vendor list. But they haven’t cared much about actual comic books in years. As a serious GA buyer, I gave up the show about 5 years ago. 

VERY sorry Torpedo was canceled. Was looking forward to spending money with you there.

Hope you have a great weekend and do very well! 

On 7/1/2022 at 10:40 AM, Robot Man said:

Thanks Dale. A wonderful gesture on your part. Sadly, SDCC does not deem it necessary to update their vendor list. But they haven’t cared much about actual comic books in years. As a serious GA buyer, I gave up the show about 5 years ago. 

VERY sorry Torpedo was canceled. Was looking forward to spending money with you there.

Hope you have a great weekend and do very well! 

Vendors should be just about like normal. I think Terry might be the only one dropping out or reducing the size of the booth.

Me, Harley, Bob, Worldwide, Superworld, Tomorrow's Treasures, Southern California Comics, Graham Cracker, Torpedo, Metropolis, Heritage, Comiclink, Motor City, Bunky, Phil, Heroes, Reece's, Redbeard, Steve Wyatt, and lots and lots of other guys will be setting up at the show (sorry if I missed anyone). And from what I have seen, most have some really nice inventory.

Hi Dale,

Ahhh, I saw this too late or would have taken you up on this.  I ended up getting a ticket through work but would have rather picked one up from you.  Not sure if you remember, I was your last customer at TorpedoCon 2021 as you were packing up.  I bought a Ms Marvel 16 from you at the booth.  I was eyeing that TOS39 UK Pence edition you had on display too.  I can't imagine you not having something for anyone either in the GA, SA or BA categories.  After I bought that Ms Marvel, I also ordered that Deadpool Secret Wars Gwenpool edition from your website a few weeks later as well.  I'll look for you at the show and try to pick up something as well, glad to see you making this offer to the community and want to give you some comic karma as well.