• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***THE COLLECTOR’S SUMMIT*** RETURNS
3 3

108 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 3:45 PM, Funnybooks said:

:bump:

Final bump

See you studs at the show!!!!!!!

I’ll be there, along with @Cat-Man_America.  

id given up on conventions. Too much cosplay and not enough serious comic collectors. This will be a nice change

I am unsure how boardies will recognize each other. Is there a secret handshake?

On 11/7/2022 at 7:14 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

id given up on conventions. Too much cosplay and not enough serious comic collectors. This will be a nice change

I am unsure how boardies will recognize each other. Is there a secret handshake?

Yes…shhhhhhhhhh…it’s a secret!🤫

21065C28-AEF6-4BBF-93A3-02DC33D33AB7.gifThis one for dealers/exhibitors 

D8AE2348-E2D8-40EB-AD64-25DC0FEE4B1B.gif

Edited by Cobbledclam

On 11/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

that's great!!!!

name-tag-picture-id891706536?k=6&m=891706536&s=170667a&w=0&h=EWljoSGxsdqgTp406rN3I31W7U9Axh-H-a3N9PntCKc=

:applause:

You must have a mustard stain on your shirt 😉 GOD be BLESS ... 

jimbo (a friend of Jesus)(thumbsu

I agree this should be a welcomed change from the all the other events claiming to be "comic book" centered.

Newer to the forums here and looking forward to meeting some of you boardies at the event :grin: