• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Masterworks Lot- All New & Still Shrinkwrapped, Ahhhh!!!!!
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hey Gang- I am beginning to liquidate stuff I've had boxed up due to needing to raise money for an emergency. I believe I'm posting in the right thread, though someone will tell me if I'm not (but if I'm not it's not intentional)

*- will accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

Here are six Hardcover Marvel Masterworks Editions- all still factory sealed, untouched, unread, a $359.94 Value. I am asking $23.00 a piece for them so for the whole set it'd be an affordable $138.00, and I will cover the shipping. I will throw in a DC Archive Edition which is incidentally also still sealed and unread, if anyone wants to bring the price to $160. Again, I don't mean to be flippant but I have an emergency vet bill now which is kind of expediting me preparing to unload my comic collection, other brand new TPBs, and so forth.

Golden Age USA Comics  Vol. 2  (cover price: $64.99)
Golden Age Human Torch  Vol. 3  (cover price: $59.99)
Golden Age Marvel Comics  Vol. 2   (cover price: $49.99)
Golden Age Marvel Comics  Vol. 6    (cover price:  $59.99)
Atlas Era Strange Tales  Vol. 1        (cover price:   $54.99)
Not Brand Echh Vol. 1                      (cover price:  $69.99)

($359.94  VALUE)

and.... Superman: The Action Comics Archives Vol. 5 HC  (a $49.99 Value)  if you want to add that and round off the figure.

Thanks!

FFB76FD2-7E2C-49F0-8393-805749BEA3C6.jpeg

967D9119-E2D6-4837-9616-31599BF76715.jpeg

Archives1.jpg

Edited by lordbyroncomics
payments added- thanks Andy