• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Sold) One Cheap Bronze Book: Adventure into Fear 20 9.0- 99.00

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Rules first. 1st posted I'll take it on this thread gets the book. Nobody in the Hall of Shame or on the Probation List. Any interested members with accounts on this forum that are less than 1 month old please contact me before posting I'll take it.

Shipping to US only on this. Shipped USPS Boxed Priority Mail.  Shipped within 24 hours of payment or payment clearing. Returns accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping using USPS priority mail. 

Payments accepted - Check, money order, Paypal or cash equivalent. 

Ok, Adventures into Fear 20 9.0 White pages. 1st Morbius solo stories. $99.00 . Less than it's sold for in a long time. I have to get actual shipping cost on this so 15.00 will cover it.  I'm only keeping this listing open until July 4th 10:00 pm EST. Holder is perfect and always bagged/boxed. Thanks for looking

1974-2 Fear 20.jpg

baxk 1974-2 Fear 20.jpg

Edited by Professor K

:takeit: Assuming shipping is included

On 7/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, Professor K said:

Hello everyone,

Rules first. 1st posted I'll take it on this thread gets the book. Nobody in the Hall of Shame or on the Probation List. Any interested members with accounts on this forum that are less than 1 month old please contact me before posting I'll take it.

Shipping to US only on this. Shipped USPS Boxed Priority Mail.  Shipped within 24 hours of payment or payment clearing. Returns accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping using USPS priority mail. 

Ok, Adventures into Fear 20 9.0 White pages. 1st Morbius solo stories. $99.00 . Less than it's sold for in a long time. I have to get actual shipping cost on this so 15.00 will cover it.  I'm only keeping this listing open until July 4th 10:00 pm EST. Holder is perfect and always bagged/boxed. Thanks for looking

1974-2 Fear 20.jpg

baxk 1974-2 Fear 20.jpg

On 7/3/2022 at 5:56 PM, Professor K said:

Hello everyone,

1974-2 Fear 20.jpg

baxk 1974-2 Fear 20.jpg

:takeit:unconditionally

On 7/3/2022 at 9:58 PM, Professor K said:

Oh man! Sorry you didn't see that telerites. Thanks for understanding. :peace:

Sold

No problem at all - I read the shipping information in your second paragraph and did not see a cost so I assumed it was included and didn't bother to read on through the rest of the post.

My bad for not reading it. 

Thanks and take care.

On 7/4/2022 at 6:42 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

^^^^^ Spicoli's response to Brad pointing out the written rules on the door.

Yeah, while Nick Coppola was in the back flipping burgers and trying to think of a cool comic related stage name. Nicolas Kent? Nicolas Wayne? Nicolas Grimm? 

Edited by Professor K