• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did Price Increase Too Early?

6 posts in this topic

Since they are closed today, and not processing any books, does it matter? It's not as if your books would  be recieved and processed today at the cheaper price.

Edited by shadroch

On 7/4/2022 at 5:44 PM, shadroch said:

Since they are closed today, and not processing any books, does it matter? It's not as if your books would  be recieved and processed today at the cheaper price.

It might matter? You’re charged based on the form you fill out I think (I could be wrong).  

if you filled out the forms at home today online, you would expect to get the old prices.  In fact one might have been planning to do so on your day off.

On 7/4/2022 at 5:44 PM, shadroch said:

Submission forms made before July 5th had until september to actually be sent in to CGC, so I would say that part matters.