• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever LOL while reading a comic?
1 1

29 posts in this topic

When reading X-Men 141, I literally laughed out loud at the moment when Kitty makes it through the danger room, unscathed, causing her fellow teammates to roar out loud laughing. 

Byrne captured such a genuine moment in the way he depicted the team’s laughter that it caught me a bit off guard and resulted in me, literally laughing out loud. 

6C255BD1-39BB-4A15-BEE6-823963321A5E.jpeg

On 7/6/2022 at 10:03 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

Dang, I don't get it.  

Some of the characters and descriptions are a bit risqué, and on the boards I tend to be cautious.

God Hates Astronauts - by Ryan Browne is LOL hilarious.  A lot of his stuff is.

I remember a panel where someone is buying a live chicken at the market and, in a small word balloon, not a main focus of the panel and not really on topic, is the vendor saying, "Please don't have sex with that chicken."

Ryan Browne makes me LOL frequently.  He's nuts.

On 7/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, Turnando said:

God Hates Astronauts - by Ryan Browne is LOL hilarious.  A lot of his stuff is.

I remember a panel where someone is buying a live chicken at the market and, in a small word balloon, not a main focus of the panel and not really on topic, is the vendor saying, "Please don't have sex with that chicken."

Ryan Browne makes me LOL frequently.  He's nuts.

Not small word balloon!its caption!ill always remember it !herb trimpe growled at me  for calling  them balloon and not captions!

Chumblespuzz. When they go bobbing for apples, there's a fat naked guy swimming  in the tub there with them, and it's 'subtly' hinted that one of them got a mouthful of ball when he did take a bob. The visual is great.