• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card missing from POP report
2 2

22 posts in this topic

On 7/9/2022 at 8:07 PM, CGC Mike said:

I expect your card will show up in the population report soon.  If it doesn't within a week or so, feel free to contact me, and I will look into it for you.

Hi Mike. Still not in the POP report. Can you check this card for me? Thanks!

• Administrator
On 7/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, IrishPrince said:

I own a card that is missing from the POP Report for the 25th Anniversary Classic Collection: M Rayquaza EX, Inadvertent Early Release. Will it be added soon?

IMG_3917.png

Hello

I am being told that This card was graded this year, it is not Inadvertent Early Release, that is a mechanical error. It should not be sold and should be returned for a free reholder.  To submit this as a mechanical error to be corrected, choose the mechanical error on the submission form.  You will find a link for a free shipping label to return it to us.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Mike

On 7/18/2022 at 1:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am being told that This card was graded this year, it is not Inadvertent Early Release, that is a mechanical error. It should not be sold and should be returned for a free reholder.  To submit this as a mechanical error to be corrected, choose the mechanical error on the submission form.  You will find a link for a free shipping label to return it to us.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Ok, sending it back... Can I assume that this card won't be downgraded from the current 9.5 Gem Mint? 

• Administrator

The grade should not change.  Please state that  it is not an Inadvertent Early Release when you do the mechanical error submission.  That way, it will get reholdered with the correct label.

Thanks,

Mike

On 7/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, CGC Mike said:

The grade should not change.  Please state that  it is not an Inadvertent Early Release when you do the mechanical error submission.  That way, it will get reholdered with the correct label.

Thanks,

Mike

Come on Mike, this is getting ridiculous. I've waited over a month and this is what I received from CGC today. I did state clearly that "it was not an Inadvertent Early Release." Really pissed right now at you guys. 

IMG_4029.png

• Administrator
On 8/22/2022 at 2:09 PM, IrishPrince said:

Come on Mike, this is getting ridiculous. I've waited over a month and this is what I received from CGC today. I did state clearly that "it was not an Inadvertent Early Release." Really pissed right now at you guys. 

I am very sorry about this.  Someone will be contacting you to make this right.  

• Administrator
On 8/25/2022 at 4:31 PM, IrishPrince said:

Any idea when someone would be contacting me on this issue? 

I just send an e-mail reminder with some caps in it, because you should have  been contacted by now  So, I have access to an e-mail address when I view someone's profile.  I believe that is the same one used to sign in.  If you have a different e-mail address that you use for your submissions/ account, please send it to me in a PM.

Mike

On 8/25/2022 at 8:18 PM, CGC Mike said:

I just send an e-mail reminder with some caps in it, because you should have  been contacted by now  So, I have access to an e-mail address when I view someone's profile.  I believe that is the same one used to sign in.  If you have a different e-mail address that you use for your submissions/ account, please send it to me in a PM.

Mike

Should be the same email address. Thanks for your help, Mike. 

• Administrator
On 8/26/2022 at 10:48 AM, IrishPrince said:

Should be the same email address. Thanks for your help, Mike. 

If you do not hear from anyone by Monday afternoon, send me a PM with your customer id, and I will take care of this personally.

Mike

On 8/26/2022 at 12:20 PM, CGC Mike said:

If you do not hear from anyone by Monday afternoon, send me a PM with your customer id, and I will take care of this personally.

Mike

Hi Mike, well we are almost there. I received the card back from CGC today with the corrected label -- thank you. However, I can't add it to my Celebrations Classic Collections registry set as the cert is still tied to the wrong set (Roaring Skies). Can you please have someone fix this so that I can add it to the correct registry?  Cert: 4028352043.

Edited by IrishPrince
typo

• Administrator
On 9/16/2022 at 2:24 PM, IrishPrince said:

Hi Mike, well we are almost there. I received the card back from CGC today with the corrected label -- thank you. However, I can't add it to my Celebrations Classic Collections registry set as the cert is still tied to the wrong set (Roaring Skies). Can you please have someone fix this so that I can add it to the correct registry?  Cert: 4028352043.

Hi

Here is a link to a thread that explains how to remove a card from a set.

Mike

On 9/16/2022 at 8:18 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

Here is a link to a thread that explains how to remove a card from a set.

Mike

That's not what I'm asking... nor is it the problem. This card has been a nightmare for me. :-(

Here's the problem: CGC has cert number 4028352043 associated with Roaring Skies. This card is not part of Roaring Skies -- it's part of the 25th anniversary classic collection!!!  This entire thread has been about you guys fixing this card. Who do I have to talk to for you guys to fix this freaking card?!!!!

On 9/27/2022 at 12:19 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am told that everything is correct for the cert lookup for this card.  I have spoke with the entire team.  

https://www.cgccards.com/certlookup/4028352043/

Mike, it still doesn't work. And to make matters worse, when I click on the link for my cert, it says the card doesn't exist. 

Why is this card so much trouble? I originally posted on July 7 and it's now Sept. 29 and I still can't add this card to my Classic Collections registry. Can I get the name/ phone number of the CGC President? Maybe he can help?